Come join us in beautiful and historic Albuquerque, New Mexico from November 8-11 for the 2023 Annual Meeting
Join us to participate in TMS business and committee meetings (including TMS 402/602 meetings) and network with other masonry professionals at social events. A number of interesting and timely educational topics will also be presented, including:
- Historic Masonry Bridges in the US, Peter M. Babaian, PE, SE
- Common Maintenance Issues With Brick Masonry Walls – When Should They Be Addressed?, Robert C. Haukohl, PE
- The Dirt on Earthen Masonry: Codes, Challenges, and Opportunities, Ben Loescher, LEED AP, AIA
- Introduction to TMS 404/504/604 – Design, Fabrication, and Installation of Cast Stone, Jason Thompson, FTMS
- Concrete Masonry Passive House Investigation, William Mark McGinley, PhD, PE, FTMS, FASTM
- Effect of Base Stiffness in the Performance of Slender Masonry Walls, Carlos Cruz Noguez, PhD, Peng
- Proposed Criteria for the Design of Masonry Beams Subjected to Torsion, David Biggs, PE, SE, Hon TMS, DistM ASCE
- Shake Table Tests of a Retrofitted URM Building, Andreas Stavridis, PhD
- and more!
Savor the unique flavor and artistry of the Southwest at the Crowne Plaza Albuquerque. This 14-acre oasis, boasting a resort feel in the heart of the city. The Crowne Plaza is minutes from the Albuquerque International Sunport, Historic Old Town, world-renowned museums, National Hispanic Cultural Center, Balloon Fiesta Park, and numerous diverse shopping districts.
Amenities include a 24/7 fitness center, indoor pool, and seasonal Olympic-sized outdoor pool, complimentary Wi-Fi, and convenient access to all of Albuquerque’s attractions. Dine in one of their restaurants, including the Stonestreet Grill and the Cantina Bar & Grill.