The New TMS 402/602-22: Review of the New Standards and Changes Made
During this five-part recorded webinar series, masonry experts and Committee leaders review the new standards TMS 402-22 Building Code Requirements for Masonry Structures and TMS 602 Specification for Masonry Structures and changes made since the 2016 edition. These standards will form the basis for masonry design provisions in the 2024 International Building Code and other model building codes and include some major new provisions that include a new appendix on masonry partition walls reinforced with Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) reinforcement, completely revised anchored and adhered veneer provisions, and enhancements throughout the standards.
Topics covered in this series include:
- Overview of Changes in TMS 402/602-22 and Review of the Specification for Masonry Structures
- Major Structural Design Changes in TMS 402/602-22
- Seismic/Limit States Design per TMS 402/602-22
- Masonry Veneer Requirement Changes in TMS 402/602-22, A Whole New Chapter
- Using the New Appendix D on Composite Reinforcement in Masonry
Continuing Education Credit: 1 PDH / 0.10 CEU / 1 AIA LU per session
Save 10% when purchasing all 5 webinars
View on the Masonry Education Hub
Streaming Links & Certificates of Attendance
Steaming Info/Attendee resources can be found from your completed order email or from the Events tab of your account page. Webinar attendees can also access recordings at the links above.
Use the code provided at the end of the webinar to submit the form below. Certificates will be available to download from the Events tab of your account page.