Some downloads sold by The Masonry Society are protected by Locklizard DRM and can only be opened using the Locklizard Viewer software. Protected products are clearly noted on the store page and can also be identified by a SKU beginning with LLF. These products are provided as .pdc files, which cannot be opened using any other PDF software.
Locklizard documents provide single-user access only. Click here to see other multi-user digital options.
Please review the restrictions below before purchasing a protected download product.
- Protected downloads are provided in PDC format only.
- The Locklizard Safeguard PDF Viewer is required to view PDC files. This file format is not supported by other PDF software.
- The following operating systems are supported by Locklizard:
- Locklizard licenses from TMS can be activated on up to 2 devices. If additional licenses are needed, contact TMS.
- Licenses are for single-user access only and cannot be activated on a server for multiple users.
- Licenses are tied to your user account.
- Printing of protected documents is not permitted.
- Highlighting and copying of text is not possible. However, screenshots are permitted.
- An internet connection is required at least once every 7 days in order to perform a license validity check, after which point the protected document can be viewed offline.
- Orders of protected downloads are refundable for 5 business days from the time of purchase. Refer to the TMS Refund Policy for more information.
- TMS Staff will provide limited technical support for installation and access issues. However, if after ½ hours the issue can not be resolved TMS will refund your purchase and revoke your Locklizard license.