To Be Determined in early 2020
Develop and maintain consensus standard(s) addressing the design, construction, and quality assurance of segmental retaining wall structures.
Improve or create SRW-related practices and resources that:
- Encourage safe and economical design;
- Inform designers, regulators, and users; and
- Reflect appropriate state-of-the-art design, analyses, research, and field observations.
Some of the planned activities of the Committee are:
- Identify current practices and resources related to SRW design, construction, or inspection; including gaps;
- Create, maintain and update appropriate consensus standards;
- Identify issues requiring additional research or investigation; and
- Promulgate resources developed under its purview.